Posted: Dec 01 2019
News » Ga Ga for kids
Posted: May 01 2018
Spoil her this Mother's Day with some of the luxurious products from our women's section.
1. Give her something that shines as bright as her with this genuine diamond necklace on gold chain. $309
2. Does your mom enjoy art and craft time? Give her something a little more age appropriate with the Paint by Sticker Travel edition. It's painting without all the mess. The book features 12 vintage posters to "paint with stickers." $14.95
3. Here's one that every Michigander women needs, an insect repellent scarf. Designed to last up to 70 washes this scarf is treated with Insect + Shield, an odorless fabric treatment that repels mosquitoes, ticks, no-see-ums and more! Available in a variety of colors and prints starting at $29.
4. Pamper her with a spa like treatment from Harper+Ari. These sugar cubes can be massaged over wet skin to exfoliate. Recommended use is twice a week or whenever you need some extra pampering. A variety of scents available. Gift box sets $12.99.
5. The PJ Harlow Jackie top is simply luxurious. Its silky satin is machine washable and dry-able for easy care. Pictured in Blush, $59.99. More colors and styles available.
6. Complete the look from number 5 with a pair of PJ Harlow pajama pants; also available in carpi length or as a short. Pant $67. Capri $64. Short $47. More colors available.
We hope everyone has a wonderful Mothers Day 2018!
*Our women's section is not online but can be found in store or purchased by phone order, at (231) 547-1600.
Posted: Nov 19 2017
Not sure what to get the kiddos this year? We're here to help, starting with a list of 9 small gifts that any girl or boy is sure to be thrilled to find in their stockings this year.
1. Mini Zingy Springy. Remember how much fun you had with your slinky? Imagine a mini pocket sized version. $2.99
2. Roller Ball Maze. Try to get all three balls in their holes. $4.99 *available in store only
3. Jacks. This classic toy comes with one bouncy red ball, 10 metal jacks, and storage pouch. $7.99
4. Mini Paint Set. A pocket sized set of water color paints, includes color red, green, yellow, blue, purple, and of course a mini paint brush. $1.99
5. Mini Art Pad. The perfect pocket sized art pad for doodles on the go. $1.75 *available in store only
6. Mini Color Coloring Pencil Set. 6 colors in one convenient storage tube, and the best part, your cap is a sharpener too! $1.99 *available in store only
7. Balance Bird. Defy gravity with this little birdie. He will balance almost anywhere. Comes with stand for display. $4.50
8. Glux. Sun sensitive color changing super putty that never dries out. Stretch it like rubber, bounce it like a ball, tear it like paper, or shatter it like ceramic. Comes in reusable storage case and instructions for making sun prints. Made in the USA. $8.99
9. Hydro Tweeter. Tweet old school with this little birdie. Just fill with a little water and enjoy the sweet sounds of warbles and chirps. $3.50
Posted: Mar 21 2016
Easter is fast approaching! We have put together some of our favorite Spring 2016 products that would make excellent Easter gifts.
1. Baby Baazaar: Egg Rattles $19.99
This wooden toy is handcrafted in a small village in the southern part of India. All the toys are made of Hale wood (Wrightia Tinctoria) that is not treated chemically and is seasoned and used directly to make the toys. Lac, a natural resin, is used for the finish by blending natural dyes and has been used in India for thousands of years.
2. EZPZ: The Happy Bowl $21
All-in-one placemat + bowl made from high quality silicone. It suctions directly to the table, making it difficult for tiny hands to tip over. At a height of 1.5 inches, the bowl is perfect for a variety of foods.
3. Fingermax: Fingertip Paint Brushes $2.99 ea **
Fun paintbrushes that transform fingertips into the most modern painting tools. Just slide one on your finger and the rubber spiral will fit perfectly on your fingertips, providing great comfort and control. Plus, the rubber spiral has been designed to fit several finger sizes! Making it a great gift for all ages!
4. Appaman: Sunglasses $17.50
Keep the sun out of your kiddos eyes with these Rockabilly Black Sunglasses by Appaman. Has silver stud detail and Appaman logo on the side. UV 400 protection.
5. Jellycat: Bashful Wriggle Bunny $21
Bashful Wriggle Bunny is a popular fellow with scrummy-soft Jellycat fur and lovely long floppy ears. With just one cuddle, you’ll never want to let go. Irresistibly cute and a perfect gift for boys or girls. Everyone treasures this little bunny.
6. Native Shoes: Jefferson Marbled Pink $38
A fun edition to any Easter outfit, these waterproof, lightweight shoes are bending, blending swirling, twirling fun! Cruelty free and odor resistant. Available in sizes C4 - C13.
**this item is not available on the website but give us a call if you would like to order some! (231) 547-1600.
Posted: Apr 18 2015
Yesterday we received a new shipment from Magnificent Baby. Crabs, whales, hippos, and more adorn adorable rompers/footies! Magnet closures make for easy changing and dressing. Give us a call to see what we have available for styles and sizes! (231) 547-1600.